WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for your interest in becoming a wholesaler of WAG! We take great pride in our relationships with our retailers and are excited for the opportunity to work together!
The following are the terms and conditions of being a wholesaler and must be agreed upon application:
RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR DENY WHOLESALE ACCESS
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to accept or deny any individual or group the use of WAG's wholesale services. WAG does not need to provide proof of reason of such denial of wholesale access to the individual or group.
RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR DENY ORDERS
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to accept or deny any orders made.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Amended terms will be posted on the website.
- Wholesaler must have a retail (physical or online) storefront or have pet industry services located within Australia.
CONDITIONS OF ORDER
- For the purposes of this document, 'minimum order quantity' is equal to 1 carton and 'categories' refers to Staple Bags, Premium Cuts Bags, Antlers, Kangaroo Bones, Goat Horns, Yoghurt Drops, Loose Units and Bully Sticks.
- 1 carton of 200g Staple Bags, 200g Premium Cuts Bags, and Yoghurt Drops equals 6 units
- 1 carton of 50g Bags equals 20 units
- 1 carton of 750g Bags equals 2 units
- 1 carton of Antlers, Kangaroo Bones, Goat Horns and Bully Sticks equals 12 units
- 1 carton of Loose Units equals 20 units
Opening orders must have:
- A minimum order quantity from at least 3 different categories
- Total opening order price must be at least $150 AUD
- 'Confidential Information' means any information regarding prices that WAG discloses to the Wholesaler on our website or through email correspondence. The Wholesaler will not use any Confidential Information for any purpose except for making orders and purchases. The Wholesaler will not disclose any Confidential Information to any other individual, entity or organisation that has not been authorised by WAG and the Wholesaler, whether orally or through email correspondence.
- Every wholesale order has standard flat rate shipping of $10 AUD.
- In the event of receiving incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, please contact WAG at email@example.com
- Contact must be made within 7 days of receipt. We will arrange for the goods to be returned at our cost and your money to be refunded. We do not accept refunds, exchanges or credits under change of mind.
- All orders must be prepaid. Full payment is made in the checkout process and an order receipt will be emailed once payment is received. An invoice and dispatch notification will then be sent out when the order is dispatched.
- All prices displayed are in AUD and GST is added at the checkout process unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Payment can be made via credit card through the eWay or PayPal payment gateway. Credit cards accepted include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
- Payment can be made via a PayPal account through the PayPal payment gateway.
Last updated: 24/02/17