WHAT DO WE COLLECT?
WAG collects information as this is how we learn about customers to personalise, improve their shopping experience, deliver customer orders and update customers on delivery of product or relevant product information.
We may collect and store the following information as it is received to us via our website or other brands that we endorse and work with (note, these brands will be explicitly stated when we work with them):
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Information pertaining to your pet
- Automatic information about your interaction with our website when you browser caches www.getwag.com.au. This is done via cookies.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH INFORMATION PROVIDED?
As well as the points mentioned above as to how this information is used, it We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping in case of order enquiries
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. If you do not wish to receive promotional marketing material, then you are welcome to unsubscribe from WAG’s mailing list.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITE
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement for www.getwag.com.au. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Last Updated: 18/12/17