Goat Horn Split Small (4 Pack)
SAVE $9.85! PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
30 points if they purchase this treat! (Join Today!).
Promotes Dental Health
You Goat Me and Baby I Goat You.
Long-lasting Goat Horns are cast-aside in the wild and we never let a good thing go to waste - ‘cause being all-natural is 100% important to us and for them (your best mates).
Our Goat Horns are like doggo gold. The Keratin proteins inside add strength and shine to coats and scrape away tartar build-up by a massive 70%.
Easy to love and hard on the chew to fight dental disease and keep your dog’s smile selfie-ready.
Baby we go(a)t your boredom busted, this doggo-and-earth friendly treat can last all night long…
We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat.
100% Goat Horn
30g - 50g
Horn sizes are classified through weight, not length and width.
All dogs, especially small dogs and light chewers
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
While your furry friend would probably love to eat the whole bag, WAG treats are not complete diets, rather a healthy snack in between meals. And even though steak is delicious, wouldn't you get bored eating it all the time? Dogs are the same so mix it up.
- Supervision is key!
- Make sure your Goat Horn is large enough so there is no possibility they could choke on it
- Check your Horn for any possible sharp edges. If there are any, you can wear them down by rubbing it against concrete or sandpaper
- If the Horn becomes dirty, you can wash it in warm soapy water and then rinse it well
- If you pup isn't interested straight away, you can soak it in some Beef or Chicken stock
- Make sure your pup isn't bearing down to hard on it. If they are, it's best to take it away!
- Once the Horn gets worn down to a small size, remember to take it away so there's no possibility of them choking on it
- We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat
Once all of our treats have been opened or your doggo has taken their last bite, it is important to store them afterwards in a dry, cool place. We suggest keeping them in an air tight container in the cupboard or the fridge away from humidity so it stays tasty and fresh!
Crude Protein (Min.) 38.9%
Crude Fat (Min.) 1.2%
Crude Fibre (Max.) 1.8%
How It's Made.
WAG Goat Horns come from right here in Victoria! Goats are culled for their meat for human consumption. The Horns are usually left to waste but that's where we step in. From here, the Horns are boiled to sterilise and pop the live bone and membrane out - some folk mistake the inside of a Horn for marrow but it takes a lot of preservatives to keep the bone and membrane in tact which is why we sell them without. After the sterilisation process, they are sent to us here in Melbourne. From there they are cut down into different sizes before being wrapped with a label. It's as pure and simple as that.