Antler Chips (10 Pack)
SAVE $6.85! PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
43 points if they purchase this treat! (Join Today!).
Promotes Dental Health
Very Deer, Cheap as Chips.
An eco-treat with a tasty twist, these are 100% doggo-and-earth-friendly.
Antlers are shed by deer and left in the wild – and we never let a naturally good thing go to waste.
Deer Antler Chips are just right for lazy-bones-doggos who are happy to cash in their chips and get straight into the good stuff.
But even chipped, Antlers have a whole lotta health benefits. Rich with calcium and phosphorous, they scrape away tartar build up by a massive 70%.
These treats are easy to love and hard on the chew to fight dental disease, a real chip off the old block.
We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat.
100% Hard Deer Antler
25g - 50g
5cm - 15cm
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
While your furry friend would probably love to eat the whole bag, WAG treats are not complete diets, rather a healthy snack in between meals. And even though steak is delicious, wouldn't you get bored eating it all the time? Dogs are the same so mix it up.
- Supervision is key!
- Make sure your Antler is large enough so there is no possibility they could choke on it
- Check your Antler for any possible sharp edges. If there are any, you can wear them down by rubbing it against concrete or sandpaper
- If the Antler becomes dirty, you can wash it in warm soapy water and then rinse it well
- If you pup isn't interested straight away, you can soak it in some Beef or Chicken stock
- Make sure your pup isn't bearing down to hard on it. If they are, it's best to take it away!
- Once the Antler gets worn down to a small size, remember to take it away so there's no possibility of them choking on it
- We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat
Once all of our treats have been opened or your doggo has taken their last bite, it is important to store them afterwards in a dry, cool place. We suggest keeping them in an air tight container in the cupboard or the fridge away from humidity so it stays tasty and fresh!
Crude Protein (Min.) 38.9%
Crude Fat (Min.) 1.2%
Crude Fibre (Max.) 1.8%
Moisture (Max.) 9.9%
How It's Made.
WAG Antler is hard Antler - not velvet Antler - that comes from New Zealand. Every year, long-lasting Antlers are shed by deer and left in the wild – and we never let a naturally good thing go to waste. Once they are naturally shed, they are collected, heated up to around 72°C to sterilise them and delivered to us in Melbourne. From there they are cut down into different sizes before being wrapped with a label. It's as pure and simple as that.