Antler Caps (10 Pack)
SAVE $11.85! PLUS FREE SHIPPING!
110 points if they purchase this treat! (Join Today!).
Promotes Dental Health
If the Cap Fits, Eat It.
An eco-treat with a tasty twist, these are 100% doggo-and-earth-friendly.
Antlers are shed by deer and left in the wild - and we never let a naturally good thing go to waste.
To see more of our Antler range, click here.
Deer Antler Caps are just right for lazy-bones-doggos who are happy to put their thinking cap aside and get straight into the good stuff.
But even capped, Antlers have a whole lotta health benefits. Rich with calcium and phosphorous, they scrape away tartar build up by a massive 70%.
To cap it all off, the're easy to love and hard on the chew to fight dental disease and keep your dog's smile selfie-ready.
We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat.
100% Hard Deer Antler
75g - 100g
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
While your furry friend would probably love to eat the whole bag, WAG treats are not complete diets, rather a healthy snack in between meals. And even though steak is delicious, wouldn't you get bored eating it all the time? Dogs are the same so mix it up.
- Supervision is key!
- Make sure your Antler is large enough so there is no possibility they could choke on it
- Check your Antler for any possible sharp edges. If there are any, you can wear them down by rubbing it against concrete or sandpaper
- If the Antler becomes dirty, you can wash it in warm soapy water and then rinse it well
- If you pup isn't interested straight away, you can soak it in some Beef or Chicken stock
- Make sure your pup isn't bearing down to hard on it. If they are, it's best to take it away!
- Once the Antler gets worn down to a small size, remember to take it away so there's no possibility of them choking on it
- We suggest treating your doggo for up to 30 minutes a day and supervised with this treat
Once all of our treats have been opened or your doggo has taken their last bite, it is important to store them afterwards in a dry, cool place. We suggest keeping them in an air tight container in the cupboard or the fridge away from humidity so it stays tasty and fresh!
Crude Protein (Min.) 38.9%
Crude Fat (Min.) 1.2%
Crude Fibre (Max.) 1.8%
Moisture (Max.) 9.9%
How It's Made.
WAG Antler is hard Antler - not velvet Antler - that comes from New Zealand. Every year, long-lasting Antlers are shed by deer and left in the wild - and we never let a naturally good thing go to waste. Once they are naturally shed, they are collected, heated up to around 72ŒÁC to sterilise them and delivered to us in Melbourne. From there they are cut down into different sizes before being wrapped with a label. It's as pure and simple as that.